“Fault”


By stating on my previous writings that fetishism should be considered as a normal variation of the human sexuality and should be taken in consideration the self consciousness of the individual body, I do admit that this statement should be revised and furthermore taken into another level. I do still agree and believe that fetishism for HIV positive people doesn’t disturb me since fetishism should be considered as a normal variation of the human sexuality. This implies a self consciousness of the individual body and therefore each one has the responsibility for their own bodies. Through many researches I did conclude that there are also HIV positive people that on purpose try to infect HIV negative people. This obviously is a concern for many HIV positive people who have fought in order to vanish discrimination. I must say that when someone is infected with HIV the “fault” is not from the one who has the virus. The decision to use protection has to come from both sides but as we do have the urge to make someone guilty, the blame on the oder takes place. Having said that, I can not understand the frustration of being infected and then having the need to infect others. This range and urge to infect others normally happens through sexual contact (I do emphasize that there is a need to ejaculate inside the body in order to be infected); through rape or the person living with HIV is in a bar or pub, chooses the victim and with a nidlle self inflinges himself or herself and does the same procedure to the victim which may not even realise. If the victim hasn’t realized I am secure that the PEP wouldn’t be eficient because there is the need to take it within 72 hours.

Canha