I want.

I want a dyke for President. I want a person with HIV for Prime Minister and I want someone with no health insurance for Vice President and I want a Doctor who grew up in a place where the earth is so saturated with toxic waste that he/she didn't have a choice about getting leukemia. I want a President that had an abortion at sixteen and I want a candidate who isn't the lesser of two evils and I want a President who held their lover in their arms and knew that he/she was dying. I want a President with no air-conditioning, a President who has stood on line at the clinic, at the welfare office and has been unemployed, sexually harassed, gay-bashed and deported. I want someone who has spent the night in the tombs and had cross burned on their lawn and survived rape. I want someone who has been in love, who respects sex. I want a black women for president, I want someone who has eaten hospital food, someone who cross-dresses, someone who has done drugs. I want someone who has committed civil disobedience. I want to know why a President is always a john and never a hooker. Always a boss and never a worker, always thief and never caught.